Apps

 Hello I thought we could talk about apps cause in one of my blogs we talked about YouTube, soooooooo!

Let’s start with my favorite games on my phone  (listed below) these are all going to be only favorites

Subway surf

Aqua park.i.o

DIY fashion 

Charades 

Crosby road

Magic tiles 3

Property brothers

Pics art color paint 

MuStar kids

NOW photo editing apps so excited 

Beauty plus

Vinkle 

Beat.ly

Tv/entertainment/music 

YouTube 

Netflix 

Prime video 

Disney plus 

Apple TV 

Spotify

Second to last communication 

Google duo 

House party 

Messenger kids

Zoom 

And all the normal apps on an iPhone 

Text 

Call

FaceTime 

Email 

Last extra and  iPhone things

Camera 

Photos 

Notes

Safari 

Clock

Calculator 

Weather 

Maps

Calendar 

Clips

Keynote

Secret diary

Tasty

Ok guys that’s it for today thanks for reading and I hope theses apps you will get and comment apps you like and recommend see ya soon thanks for blogging with Julia! Bye



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

Narrative writing

OMG I forgot to tell you!!