YouTube

 Ok hello and good afternoon today is going to be fun so I decided for today’s post I thought we could talk about YouTube! YouTube-A place where kids and adults go to watch other kids and adults do cool dumb fun loving annoying things or a place people post silly fun videos! That’s my parents definition here is the real one! YouTube- a place to upload videos or watch videos. Anyway I love YouTube you can basically find anything from baking to crafts to life hacks it’s all there I like watching families art baking/cooking decorating life hacks and diy! Let’s next talk about my favorite YouTubers from greatest to they are cool! Whatsupmoms

The labrant family 

The ace family 

Fish fam

Moriah Elizabeth 

Sis vs bro

You draw I cook

Get out of my room

Jordan matter

Lilliana kentchman 

Tick tock

Tasty

Family fun pack

Graces room

Titi toys and dolls

Yeah that’s it! Let me know in the comments who you like and what you watch! Thanks for blogging with Julia don’t forget to like comment and subscribe give this blog a big thumbs up and turn on your post notifications to know when I post a new blog! Bye (do you get it cause that’s what they say in videos)! P.s happy early Labor Day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

Narrative writing

OMG I forgot to tell you!!