Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

 Hi there I am Julia,

Somethings you should know about me is I love like romance romantic shows movies songs the hallmark channel is my favorite! I like art but I am not the best I prefer self portraits and drawings people, I like biking to riverside by myself to meet up with my friends who live there. We go to this candy shop called aunt dihanas I don’t know how to spell it sry we go to this place called riverside car something I don’t know but they have a soda machine where you can press mystery so we call it the mystery soda machine so when you press that you don’t know what will come out and they have everything that is an a can like lemonade I have never got that though. We do this thing called hammocking where you pack a bag with a hammock and snacks you get on your bike and ride over to a place with trees which in riverside is everywhere You call some friends and just HANG get it cause you hang up your hammock oh I crack myself up! Yeah I know I am the funniest (not) anyway I recommend big ball park it is the most popular place to set up maybe I will see you there ok I am talking to much. I am in sixth grade and I actually love it I don’t know why I was so scared umm one last thing my birthday is a big holiday i am not going to tell you though mwah hah haha I am so evil kk bye thanks for reading and blogging with Julia catch you tomorrow ttyl!😘💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrative writing

OMG I forgot to tell you!!