OMG I forgot to tell you!!

 Yes by the title I forgot to tell you my dreams for the future, 

So I LOVE little kids baby’s just love them so I really want to be a babysitter when I grow up I also wanna be an actor I just like drama a lot and if I did not already share I love shopping but I am definitely cheap I can see a super cute dress but it’s 15 dollars I will say never mind! Its  really annoying cause I want everything but it’s to expensive! Take this for an example I am shopping for AirPods right now I have seen a lot of different websites and online  stores they are all so expensive I think I am just going to ask my parents to pay half of what they cost on amazon and will pay the other half! That would make me pay $65 boom! Ok that was it bye and thanks for blogging with Julia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

Narrative writing