Narrative writing

 Hi you guys I am sorry I have not posted in a while I have missed you guys I thought it would be fun to post all of November but for now after this post you might not see me until Sunday which is November 1st it’s also my sisters birthday weekend Monday is her real birthday Sunday is her small party, so if I forget to post don’t come at me. Ok today I am going to list ideas for a narrative writing Because my teacher wants us to write narrative stories. Ok my first idea is the day I thought I was going to die but I was just super tired and it was 12 in the morning, my second idea is going to be shopping for a Halloween costume during COVID 19 and lastly my birthday during a pandemic. Ok gusts that’s it for today see you soon bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

OMG I forgot to tell you!!