Hey here are my narrative writing notes

 So wrote my notes on paper just to kinda jot and then I wanna share my ideas with you guys so first up is called tornado here is kind of my little paragraph like a trailer we went to Illinois state beach with family friends on the way back we drove during a tornado. The next one is called COVID Halloween we went to a kids thrift store and bought costumes, for that one it’s really talking about buying costumes in COVID. The second to last one is called COVID b-day we where in Colorado we went hiking shopping and to the pool. Lastly is called  DIE?  12 am at night cold October night 3 fireworks (LOUD) I was so tired and kept hearing other noises in the house and I thought I was going to die. That’s it guys thanks for reading bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uummmmm hello 😁 learn about me!!

Narrative writing

OMG I forgot to tell you!!